We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
We are a global network of professional practitioners who have run businesses of their own in the face of the changing workforce. Our ultimate goal is to provide high impact processes and tools that empower individuals and organizations to unlock potential.
We use proven solutions to effectively lead people through change with minimum resistance while building resilience, engagement, and productivity to achieve greater success.
We offer both virtual and on-site consulting and coaching for professionals, entrepreneurs, and businesses of all sizes.
We can support all audiences of all sizes and industries.
- Supported businesses from start-up to Fortune 500
- Covered every industry including manufacturing, non-profit, medicine, banking, payments, Big 5 audit, tax and advisory, aviation, aerospace, defense, hospitality and technology
Facilitators and speakers with extensive experience.
- Challenges our specialty. Our team helped lead the transition to virtual learning for global audiences utilizing multiple platforms
- Our award-winning presenters engage diverse audiences of all sizes to unlock people's potential
Instructional designers create content designed to meet your needs.
- Bringing together science-backed solutions and inspiring storytelling
- We are passionate about designing unique learning experiences that increases focus, motivate, engage, and inspire people to do their best work no what challenges they face
Meet The Team
With over 20 years of HR, Organizational Effectiveness, Change Strategy, and Talent Acquisition experience for companies like CVS Health, American Express, GE Capital, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Raytheon, KPMG, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Hyatt–and many more– Lisa is passionate about helping people and organizations reach their full potential.
Money expert, TEDx speaker, financial wellness advocate, public speaker, polyglot, world traveler, huge dork, foodie and dog lover. Jennifer has a passion for imparting valuable financial education to individuals of every age and knowledge level. Her ability to make complex topics, simple. approachable and fun sets her apart from other financial experts.
A deft storyteller who gets things done. Sarah is a strategic communications professional with a diverse background in public, private, and non-profit. She focuses on strategic written and oral communication, content marketing, and project management with proven success in brand impact addressing challenges by offering and implementing creative solutions.