Have a vision of what you want to achieve?
The key to success is
identifying and engaging stakeholders.
|Stakeholders are: an individual, group or organisation who may affect or be affected by or perceived itself to be affected by a decision, activity or outcome. An even shorter definition, stakeholders in projects are “the involved or the affected”. – https://www.strategyex.co.uk/
- Identifying all the stakeholders who can influence decisions for your project is essential
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis
- How do your stakeholders feel about your project?
- What is the best way to communicate with them?
- Use the opinions of the most powerful influencers to gain support by understanding their needs
- Communicate early and often with your stakeholders to ensure they fully understand your goals
Know who you’re working with and how they operate.
When stakeholders agree, it helps focus on what matters so the company achieves its goals.
-The Predictive Index
The PI Behavioral Assessment™ provides a quick and easy way to understand people’s behavioral drives and needs. For example, you may find that certain stakeholders like to assert their opinion, while others are more collaborative. You may also identify stakeholders that act fast and loose—and others that dot every I and cross every T.